Light of Hearts Villa provides supportive, secure residential living with exceptional care through a range of services—all designed to make each resident’s lifestyle carefree, convenient and fulfilled with beautiful living spaces equipped to meet individual needs.
Our services include:
We work with each resident and his or her family to ensure they receive the care needed to maintain peak health and quality of life. All residents at Light of Hearts Villa have access to a range of high quality health care services, such as:
- Medical staff available around the clock
- Medication management and administration
- Contracted pharmacy services
- In-house licensed social worker and visiting psychologist upon referral
- Weekly in-house physician visits
- Bi-monthly podiatry visits
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Complete on-site physical therapy, occupational and speech therapy
LOHV consistently receives excellent ratings for resident and family satisfaction. Based on Ohio Department of Aging surveys, 100 percent of residents would recommend LOHV as a great place to live. And, LOHV regularly ranks high in the state for family satisfaction with our services.