Leave a Legacy at Light of Hearts Villa
As a building ages, facility upgrades are expected. With our building coming up on its 60th year of existence, we've begun the much needed updates below to keep our facility feeling new, bright and welcoming.
- Updating the flooring to a higher grade, easier to clean linoleum flooring.
- Updating lighting fixtures to brighten up the hallways.
- Beautiful art pieces specifically hand-picked for each hallway.
- Updating the signage around our community to match our branding and look and feel.
Because Light of Hearts Villa is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 charitable organization, there are many ways to leave a lasting legacy and help us keep our campus beautiful for years and years to come. There are even opportunities to recognize yourself, your family, a loved one or your organization.
There are several locations around the Villa that have been identified as naming opportunities as well as beautiful art pieces you can choose to sponsor. You may honor a loved one, a friend or a religious person who has made a difference in your life.
You may take advantage of these opportunities through an outright gift or even a gift that is pledged over 5 years.
All naming sites will be acknowledged with a special plaque outside of the sponsored room or under the special piece of art you choose. The legacy you choose will last forever in the Light of Hearts Villa community.
Your sponsorship of a naming opportunity will directly help us update our facility with flooring, fresh paint, lighting, signage and so much more.
Our staff at Light of Hearts Villa will happily guide you in selecting a location for meaningful visual recognition that will both inspire other donors while leaving a lasting legacy.
Lumen Lane Memory Care Naming Sites
- First Floor: New Activity Room | COMMITTED
- First Floor: Existing Upgraded Dining Space | $50,000
- Second Floor: New Activity Room | $50,000
- Second Floor: New Dining Space | $50,000
- Updated Patio & Garden Area | COMMITTED
Light of Hearts Villa Ground Floor Naming Sites
- Dining Hall | $40,000
- Private Dining Room | $25,000
- Grand Parlor | $25,000
- Salon | $10,000
- Therapy Room | $25,000
- Scenic Outdoor Patio | COMMITTED
Light of Hearts Villa First Floor Naming Sites
- Gymnasium Activity Center | $100,000
- Activity Center Conference Room | $20,000
- Multi-Purpose Educational Room | $50,000
- Cafe | $25,000
Light of Hearts Villa Second Floor Naming Sites
- Library | $15,000
- Scenic Sitting Area | COMMITTED
Art Sponsor Naming Opportunities
Each piece of artwork around our building as we continue these upgrades are specifically hand chosen for each area to bring joy, light and calming feelings to our residents and team members.
Each piece of art is available to be sponsored for $500 and you can choose what the naming plaque will say for that piece of art you choose. It can be dedicated to a team member, in honor or in memory of a loved one or simply a quote you find meaningful.
We know not everyone is able to leave a naming legacy of thousands of dollars. This is an affordable legacy opportunity that will not only help offset the costs of some of these beautiful upgrades, but will leave a permanent naming opportunity for you and your loved ones.
Choose your legacy by picking out your art piece below and reaching out to Amy Huntley at email@example.com or 440-232-1991 ext. 524 to confirm the details of your gift and the wording on your plaque, or simply fill out our donation form here and fill in the comments section which number of art you chose, and what the plaque should say.
First Floor Lumen Lane Art Pieces
9. $1,000 Sponsorship Opportunity for Lumen Lane Memory Care
New art pieces added as of April 22, 2022 - Art for first floor hallway of assisted living side