When you decide you want to move into an assisted living community, the next question you will probably find yourself asking is: “How much does assisted living or memory care cost?”
We know you have a lot on your mind already if you are exploring your options for senior living. That’s why we believe in providing transparent pricing from the start so you have a realistic idea of how much living at a senior living community is going to cost.
But even though we provide an average range for assisted living, keep in mind that it’s just that — a price range. The actual price varies on different factors such as services needed, what kind of apartment you choose and how much care you need to receive.
Our assisted living and memory care residents may share a community, but they all have different needs and capabilities. That’s why we believe in determining the cost of care based on the individual. If you decide to call Light of Hearts Villa home, we’ll work together to complete a personal service assessment and design a care plan that gives you the quality care you need and the freedom you deserve.
A flexible care plan is the best way to meet you right where you are, but it can make estimating costs a little tricky. That’s why we’ve provided numbers below that are based on an average range. You can use these estimates as a guideline, while keeping in mind that the price can vary for each potential resident.
Pricing begins at $3,593 per month
Expanded Efficiency Suite
Pricing begins at $3,993 per month based on square feet
One Bedroom Suite
Pricing begins at $4,343 per month based on square feet
Please contact our Admissions Office to set up your personal care plan at 440-232-1991 ext. 520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affording assisted living may be easier than you think...
Paying for assisted living may seem like an obstacle and cause you to wonder, “Can I afford this?”
If you compare your current monthly spending to the price of assisted living, you may be surprised to find that it’s a lot closer than you’d realize.
When you live at home, you make separate payments for expenses like the mortgage, groceries, utilities, property taxes, healthcare, entertainment and travel. But, what if you were to bundle all of those monthly expenses up into one bill. Many of the expenses you pay now would be included in the cost of senior living. Not only does it make it easier to afford, but think about all the extra time you won’t have to spend paying bills.
While services vary across locations, here some of the standard services you can receive at Light of Hearts Villa:
- Quality dining based on your menu selection, with friendly servers and an enjoyable atmosphere
- Housekeeping chores, such as cleaning your apartment, changing linens and doing your laundry
- Transportation options for medical appointments, shopping, education and entertainment
- Health and wellness programs, such as physical therapy, Balloflex exercise activities and Walking Club
- A community calendar full of exciting events, activities, excursions and social gatherings
- Well-maintained common areas for socializing with friends or entertaining family members for special events
- Staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to be alerted to an emergency