Light of Hearts Villa (LOHV) offers residents a wide variety of faith-based activities. Our chapel, which residents call the “Heart of the Villa,” is available around the clock for quiet reflection and prayer.
The LOHV Pastoral Ministry Department tends to the spiritual needs of residents of all faiths. Pastoral Ministry efforts are designed to spiritually enrich the lives of all residents, staff, volunteers and guests.
A Range of Spiritual Opportunities
Residents can take part in a number of spiritual opportunities, including:
- Catholic Mass five days a week
- Weekly ecumenical services
- Daily Rosary
- Scheduled prayer services
- Bible study
- Regularly scheduled Anointing of the Sick
- Books for personal reflection and growth
- Pastoral ministers available to residents
- Annual service for deceased residents and family members
To schedule a personal tour, please contact our Admissions Office 440.232.1991 ext. 520.